Numerically Computing Galois Groups: Computations and Software
Click the link here to download a zip file containing
folders to run examples from
Numerically Computing Galois Groups.
theDir="/Users/Tamir/Desktop/GGExamples/cubicSurfaceExFiles"The directory, theDir, contains preprocessed files:
1. input file to determine critical points,
2. critical points,
3. branch points,
4. input file to determine the Galois group.
5. start parameter file that gives a point in C_t^1.
6. start solution file that gives a general fiber,
7. generators of the Galois group,
8. M2 file that has code to recreate files 1-7.