- Biological Evolution – [2016, 2017] Led discussion section and lab at the Field Museum of Natural History
- Topics In Biostratigraphy and Sedimentology  – Logistics and course content for a field course to the Salton Trough in Southern California.
- Modern and Ancient Carbonate Environments – Organized travel arrangements to San Salvador, Bahamas for 28 faculty, graduate, and under- graduate students.
- Environmental History of the Earth –  Taught weekly laboratories on paleontology and geology.
- Natural Hazards –  Taught weekly laboratories on atmospheric, oceanographic, and geological events.
- Chemistry in the Atmosphere –  Taught weekly laboratories on the chemical and physical properties of the atmosphere.
Jr. Science Café: Climate Clues – Developed and presented a 30 minute interactive session for middle school students at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry on using climate proxies to reconstruct past climates
- Participating Scientist – The Museum of Science and Industry’s Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Career Day
- Science Advisor – Brainstorming Science Fair Ideas with high school students at the Field Museum of Natural History
- Science 360: Earthquakes! – Developed a 30 minute interactive session for the general public on the science behind earthquakes. The show still plays at the Morehead Planetarium and Science Center today.
Student Coordinator – Carolina Science Café, a public venue for scientists at the University of North Carolina to discuss their research with the general public at the Morehead Planetarium and Science Center
Copyright © 2017 Stewart Edie